Certification required to purchase this product - Contact for Details
Agrilaser® is ideal for repelling Canada Geese, Pigeons, Starlings, Seagulls, Crows, house Sparrows, Rooks and many other pest bird species.
Agrilaser's 2km range makes it ideal for use in repelling birds from any large open space both indoors and outdoors where conventional bird control methods would either be cost prohibitive or cause unacceptable disruption to commercial activities.
Due to advanced patented optical technology a laser beam is emitted which is optimized for bird repelling over a long distance.
In cooperation with scientists and Delft University the Agrilaser® Handheld was developed to be the ultimate remedy against bird problems. Birds perceive the green laser beam as a physical danger which is coming towards them. The only alternative to avoid being hit is flying away.
This is the same reflex when birds fly away when a car approaches. The Agrilaser® Handheld appeals to the survival instinct of the bird. Unlike conventional methods of deterrence birds will not get used to the laser beam of the Agrilaser® Handheld and will always be repelled. After systematic use, the birds will consider the field on which the Agrilaser® Handheld is used as unsafe and will not return.
Agrilaser® uses green laser technology with a reach of more than 2,000 meters.
Unlike conventional methods of deterrence, birds will not get used to the constantly moving laser beam of the Agrilaser®.
The Agrilaser® is most effective during sunrise and sunset and in overcast, rainy or foggy weather conditions. Its effectiveness can bec reduced in bright sunny conditions.
The Agrilaser® is best used to disrupt roosting birds at dawn, dusk and during nightfall.
- Do not point the device upwards, only point it at the ground
- Do not point the device at aircraft
- Do not use outdoors within 3km of an airfield without prior authorisation from the Civil Aviation Authority or your local aviation governing body.
- Do not point device at reflective surfaces.
- Do not point the device at vehicles.
- Do not point the device at buildings, especially windows and doors.
- Do not point the device at persons or non-target animals, especially avoiding the eyes.
- Do not use the device for any other purpose other than for repelling birds.
- To only use the device for repelling birds in accordance with applicable local wildlife control legislation